Thursday, January 22, 2015

Spring Hill Fishing Club
Freshwater Fishing for Black Bass
Introduction of Blog (continued) on January 18, 2015

We lived in Atlanta for 23 years.  The bass fishing tournaments there were on the huge reservoirs like Lake Eufaula, and Lake Lanier, and my favorite, Lake Seminole.

I fished the Red Man fishing tour but with no success.  Those Georgia reservoirs were too big for me to master, and they had few weeds.  But I did enjoy being out on the water.  Mixing fishing and the corporate life was hard to manage.


 Below is my wife Dianne on Lake Seminole.


We retired to Spring Hill eight years ago.  I picked up my bass fishing in central Florida, especially on the great bass lake name Rousseau.  Here are some pictures covering the past few years.  I found the weeds again on Lake Rousseau.




And the big Rousseau bass too!






I fished Lake Tarpon by boat, and by Kayak.




But I love the stumps and weeds of Rousseau best.



Then, along came the grandson and a whole new chapter began.  Can I pass on the love of fishing to him?  I am working on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment