Thursday, January 22, 2015

Spring Hill Fishing Club
Freshwater Fishing for Black Bass
Introduction of Blog (continued) on January 19, 2015

The birth of grandson Osten changed my fishing goals entirely.  Like my grandfather before me, I have the opportunity to pass on the love of fishing to Osten.  I am working at it. 

Osten got a tackle box the day he was born, his first tackle box.


He took to the bass boat at an early age.


 His dad, Brian, likes to fish too.


 It seemed appropriate that Osten learn to cast at Lake Minnewaska, at Starbuck and Glenwood, Minnesota.  That was another one of my grandfather’s favorite lakes.



I am behind him all the way!  Here he is at Mt. Rainier in Washington State.


Brian and I took Osten trout fishing in the shadows of Mt. Hood at Portland, Oregon.  This was at a trout farm.    Six casts, six trout!



Fishing at Flagstaff, Arizona.


And Spring Hill, Florida.


 And at Brainerd, Minnesota.


And Lake Minnewaska area again.




With Uncle Tom and Cousin Reese.

The big reward!  A big hug!


And the new fishing challenge.  Osten has a sister now, Shandiin.


But she is off to a good fishing start too.




No comments:

Post a Comment